fundamentals of sales
now browsing by tag
adaptability Anger Management training attention attention management business coaching business coach training business communication business skills business skills training business soft skills business training courseware Critical Thinking Critical Thinking training employee training executive coaching Increasing your happiness Interpersonal Skills Interpersonal Skills Training leadership leadership training life coaching life coach training Sales Courseware sales training Sales Training Material softskills soft skills soft skills training soft skills training material softs skills team building Team Building Courseware team training train-the-trainer trainer trainer training training training material training materials Training Materials on Team Building training on life coaching training on sales Training on Soft Skills workplace training
Sales Fundamentals: Performing a Needs Analysis
Performing a Needs Analysis
Clients need many more things than you might be planning to sell them. The more you can do for a client, the more you will be seen as a valuable partner. Here are some suggestions about how it might be possible to meet some other client needs:
- Information. You might be able to act as a consultant to a client, providing information about the latest developments in your field.
- Training. If you provide a product that requires some training, make training part of the package.
- Financing. If your company does not provide financing, put the client in touch with banks that do.
- Community. Communities often grow up around particular products, especially high tech products. Introduce clients to users groups or trade organizations.
- Personnel. You probably know a number of capable people who are thinking about changing jobs. Helping a client find skilled employees can benefit everyone involved. If the people you recommend are hired, they will become some of your strongest advocates.
For more on our Sales Fundamentals training course, please visit: